Ingredients for 4 people:
- 600 g button mushroom steak cut
- 1000 g of chestnut mushrooms
- 2000 g of mixed meat (eg grilled sausage, chicken breast, pork, etc.)
- For the marinade: garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper
- For the salad: white cabbage, lemon, fresh dill, salt, olive oil
Make a marinade from garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. You can include both mushrooms and meats, separately.
Place the meats and mushrooms next to them on the heated grill plate and grill them.
Cut the new white cabbage into thin strips. Make a sauce from lemon juice, salt, chopped fresh dill and olive oil, then gently turn the cabbage into it.